*Comparisons and Reviews

Sunday 12 March 2017

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil Review



photo from balanceme.co.uk
This is the one and only Balance Me product that I have tried. I can't remember when I received a sample 10ml roller ball of Balance Me Radiance Face Oil... was it in M&S advent calendar?

Anyways, I've used this on and off all winter, however I was also using the previously reviewed EH and Clarins oils at the same time and I noticed I was reaching for them more than for this little roller ball bottle. It's probably because of the smell. It's similar to the Clarins Blue Orchid but more intense. It's that botanical/medicinal/herbal smell that is okay with me in general. However, if you've got a nicer smelling oil, you'd probably reach for that one. Also, I could've sworn one of the ingredients was sea buckthorn oil because it smells like it, but nope. Too bad. I love sea buckthorn.

Smell aside, it's a nice oil, especially if you're looking for something natural and budget friendly (£30 for 30ml). It would be a great for someone who's just entering the world of facial oils and has dull, dehydrated or mature skin. It sinks in easily (only 2 drops needed!) and has not irritated my skin.

By the way, Caroline Hirons advises to use this oil as a sort of topical spot treatment. Interesting.

P.S. I just noticed CH blog post was written in 2013. I am SO late to the party! Oops.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig